Making a Easter collage is great fun even for the smallest kids. We have added templates for our ideas for you to print out at home, so really all you need is coloured paper, scissors and glue!
This will make a nice poster on the wall in your children's room and get them ready for Easter!
Even toddlers will be able to enjoy making it with a little help from an adult. The materials used are mainly paper and glue - things you probably have around the house already!
What you need:
1. Cut out a body, a head and four legs from the black paper.
2. Cut out a nose out of the pink paper.
3. Cut out round shapes from the white paper and use the felt tip pen to draw eyes on them.
4. Glue the body to the centre of the green card.
5. Glue on the head and legs as well.
6. Glue the the pink nose and the eyes on the head.
7. Use the cotton balls to finish the look and glue them onto the body.
Easter wouldn't be the same without eggs and where would we be without clucking chickens! It's always fun watching these busy birds run around a farm.
If your child enjoyed making our lamb, they will definitely have fun creating a clucking chicken, too!
What you need:
1. Cut out an egg shape from the white paper.
2. Cut out the body and a round head from the yellow paper.
3. Cut out a triangle and a wing shape from the orange paper.
4. Cut out a comb shape from the red paper.
5. Glue the body in the middle of the card used as background.
6. Add the head and glue on the red comb above the head.
7. Glue on the orange triangle - the beak - in front.
8. Glue on the wing shape and the egg.
9. Draw an eye using the black felt tip pen.
Download your free Clucking Chicken template here